Tatine Petite Candle (3 oz) - Fig
IMAGE: Petite candle on the right.
Pick a ribbed fig from the tree at twilight.
Split the dark cocoon in two.
Rub the wart with amber pulp and seeds.
Tie the halves together again.
Bury them in the flinty earth
under the waning moon.
Soulful notes of marigold oil and mulberry are honied and heavy with the scent of sweet, sunburnt fruit. Woody, crushed Mediterranean fig tree leaves infuse with aromatic greenness from the rhythms of nature. A gift of boozy dried fruits and velvety figs.
Close your eyes. Listen to your breathing.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- Skilled paper makers craft this paper stock using 100% certified reusable energy. The design is intentionally constructed without adhesives and is created using 30% re-imagined post-consumer materials artfully produced using craft manufacturing and repulpable foils.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
PETITE 3 OUNCE BLACK WAX
- up to 16 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.
- Our petite candles are tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils that are both Prop65 and REACH compliant.
- Inky black when lit, a light grey crystallization or texture may appear on the unlit candle surface. This is considered a unique part of working with natural colorants.
We Also Recommend
Tenth Street Candle Co. | Soy Wax Candle 8 oz. Amber Glass Jar - Pine + Cedar