Slumberkins | Ivory Owl Mini & Bigfoot Book - Self-Esteem
Owl is one of Bigfoot’s friends in our story “Bigfoot Copes with Hurt Feelings,” a lesson that encourages children to go to parents, teachers, and friends when facing challenges.
As little ones grow and begin to explore the world around them, they will face new obstacles. Bigfoot's story supports children as they learn self-confidence and reminds them that they are kind, strong, and the world is better with them in it.
Through an interactive story and affirmations, Bigfoot teaches little ones how to say positive words about themselves. This heartwarming story of acceptance and strength boosts readers’ self-esteem and encourages them to believe in their worth.
- Machine washable, air dry
- Intentionally designed without detachable plastic pieces to give caretakers peace of mind
- Bunny Mini measures 5" tall
- Soft and silky fur, perfect for smooshy hugs
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill
- 100% Polyester material
- Board book measures 5" x 7"
- Mini Animals range from 5" - 7.5"