Pyrrha Necklace - Recovery
The lizard on this talisman is a symbol of regeneration, which is the process of renewal, restoration and growth. The cinquefoil flowers represent the happiness and joy that comes when we are able to adapt and welcome change.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver talisman on a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
- Talisman measures approx. 18mm x 21mm.