Pyrrha Necklace - Hope Remains 18"
Pictured on this talisman is a cherub sitting on an anchor, the universal symbol of hope. It reads 'L'Espoir Me Reste Dans L'Orage' in French, which means 'Hope Remains Even in the Storm'.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.