Pocket Nature Series: Cloud Spotting - Observe the Clouds to Quiet Your Mind
A take-anywhere guide to the mindful practice of cloud watching.
Press pause, step outside, and look up. There is so much to gain by simply watching the clouds go by. This pocket guide invites you to tap into the calming power of nature through the contemplative practice of cloud spotting.
Discover different types of clouds, unique sky phenomena, and the many benefits that come from slowing down long enough to notice them. Perfect for nature-lovers and outdoorsy types, the petite size makes this book easy to toss in a backpack and take on an adventure. New and experienced meditators alike will appreciate the simple approach to mindfulness. Filled with remarkable tidbits and soothing practices, CLOUD SPOTTING reminds us that the wonders of nature abound if we just take the time to look.
NATURE AS THERAPY: The activities are easy and accessible to everyone who enjoys spending time outside. CLOUD SPOTTING is as applicable for avid adventurers as it is for people trying to spend more time outside, and for experienced meditators as well as those new to the practice.
UNIQUE CONTENT: The hyper-specific topics in this series stand apart from other general nature books in this category, offering clear gifting moments and recipients.
MAKES A LOVELY GIFT: The POCKET NATURE series makes a thoughtful gift for a wide range of folks for nearly any occasion, gifted alongside outdoor gear or tucked in a holiday stocking.
- Cloud appreciators, including those who subscribe to the Cloud-a-Day newsletter or are members of the Cloud Appreciation Society
- Nature lovers
- Mindfulness practitioners
- Meditators and those looking for an easy way to start a meditation practice
- People looking to slow down and disconnect, and/or spend more time outside
- People who purchased MINDFULNESS CARDS, NATURE MEDITATIONS, A CLOUD A DAY