Nouveau One Line a Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
This keepsake memory book invites you to capture just a single quick line once a day over five years. As you write, the layout allows you to see your highlights and reflections on the same date in previous years. Uniquely rewarding, simple to complete, and presented in an exquisitely sleek package, this gilded journal will become a treasure trove of memories to cherish forever.
Writing a single thought or highlight each day is a great way to:
- Track progress.
- Start or end your day with reflection.
- Collect memories and moments.
This is a wonderful gift for celebrating a new chapter, whether beginning a new year or a new life phase. With its elegant package design, this daily journal makes an excellent gift for newlyweds, dads, moms, spouses, friends, or any loved one on birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, graduations, and all sorts of milestone celebrations.
As you write each day, this journal allows you to compare today’s notes with those from previous years on the same date. Rediscover the events of birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or any special date going back five years!
The striking journal shimmers with foil stamping all over, and includes a padded case, metallic page edges, and a ribbon marker for easily keeping your place. Tactile and timeless, it’s a display-worthy addition to your nightstand or desk and an archive of memories you’ll want to keep forever.
Fans of the original One Line a Day, Modern One Line a Day, Floral One Line a Day, or Celestial One Line a Day will love this version, whether starting a new five-year diary or giving one to a loved one.
- Gift or self-purchase for journalers seeking new, distinctive ways to record and reflect
- Fans of the One Line a Day series
- Holiday, graduation, wedding, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and baby shower gifts
- Anyone looking to begin journaling or establish a daily gratitude practice: easy and welcoming format is perfect for beginners