Catherine Tough Women's Lambswool Wrist Warmers - Spots
These luxuriously soft and practical wrist warmers are made from 100% Geelong lambswool and are a must-have winter accessory.
- Sea green polka dots on a rust base
- One sea green and one blue cuff
- Practical for people on the go, perfect for gardeners or working in a chilly office.
- Keep fingers free and wrists snug.
- 100% Geelong lambswool
- Made in Scotland
- Designed at Catherine Tough's East London studio
- Handwash only
Fit: Ladies one size fit. Top to bottom 19cms width when flat 9cms.
Wash Care: Hand wash at no higher than 30°C using a delicates detergent and fabric conditioner, spin, dry flat and steam iron to finish. Can also be dry cleaned.