Catherine Tough Men's Lambswool Ankle Socks - Mountains in Green
These beautifully soft, ankle socks are a treat for your feet. Made from naturally insulating lambswool which allows your skin to breathe, they are the perfect sock for lounging at home and keeping your toes cosy.
- Snow-capped fir green mountains set against a denim blue sky
- Rust heel and toes
- 80% lambswool / 20% nylon polyamide for added durability, comfort and fit.
- Heel to top of the rib 20cms sits just below the calf.
- Elasticated top for a gentle hold.
- Designed in London and ethically produced in Portugal from beautifully soft, animal welfare approved, Italian spun lambswool.
- Perfect as bedsocks or ideal for festivals, countryside rambling, skiing, camping or as a fun flight sock.
- They are bound to become a sock drawer favourite and make a great gift for adventurers and loungers alike.
Fit: Men's one size, covers 42-45 EU / 8.5-11.5 US